45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cookie cook'


This is Cookie or Cookie Cook ...
about all the words you can get out before she is on your lap wanting hugs as she kisses you and holds on like a spider monkey.!
Somebody tossed her out last year during a summer heat wave , temps in the triple digits. All four feet badly burned and she was in sad shape.
Pure bred Rat Terrier thrown away.
We looked for her owners for weeks by all means and nothing came up.
In those weeks I nursed her and tended her feet ... at about 10 pounds at the time , I carried her in and out of the house and watched as she limped and licked her sore damaged feet.
Right now she is cuddled on the couch sleeping in her blanket and pillow ... happy. All 20 pounds plus of her content with the home she found. The most loving pet we ever have had.
She lets me know every day she loves me and and needs to be loved and spoiled.
So who ever threw this dog away is stupid and has no idea what a wonderful dog
they will never have. I can only hope KARMA has come around and paid you back
for being so stupid and cruel to such a wonderful little dog.
Please keep in mind ...she was brought home by my wife , the same women who told me that morning ... NO MORE DOGS , NO MORE ANIMALS. She must have meant AFTER THIS ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment