45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

Friday, November 4, 2011

People

PEOPLE REALLY ARE SCREWED UP ...
this REFUND I am waiting on ...did not go out last week / Sat.
matter of fact ... got told a few minutes ago , IT WENT OUT TODAY.
Either the truth or another LIE ...
really does not matter.
Been threatened now two or three times for VOICING my displeasure with an idiot gunsmith who thinks he can use the LAW to cover up his piss poor attitude and craftsmanship.
Now a knife maker who lies and refuses to send refunds either on time or at all.
I have NO PROBLEM ... pressing charges myself
Like maybe "WIRE FRAUD" for a man collecting money for services he cannot provide or do so in the time promised. Doing so to support himself since he is MONTHS BEHIND ON ORDERS...
and he is BROKE , all the previous money is SPENT / GONE.
THAT IS FRAUD FOLKS ...
damm right I am pissed ... and have every right to be ... crooks and con men.

No comments:

Post a Comment