45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trying another pill ...

Trying another pill now added to my "DRUG COCKTAIL" by Hopkins.
Hope it does not attack my body like the last one it replaced...
thinking now this added low back pain could be KIDNEY DAMAGE or an infection
from the meds ?
See a doctor ? Now that is funny ... labeled chronic long term and see me
3 months at a time on the inside if I am lucky.
the one doc treating me for the SEVERE MIGRAINES ... went as far out as 6 months
between checkups.
2 to 3 migraines a week prevents a person from having a NORMAL life...
like right now as I SIT WITH MY HEAD POUNDING and wet eyes and blurry vision.
Has not let up since 6 15 pm last night...
hours in bed did not help.
Almost ready to hit the special nasal spray medicine ... but it lays me out for 5 hours
at least ... and makes me a ZOMBIE.
NOT FUNN
Now trying to deal with these THREATS ... AND THE ADDED STRESS.
DO NOT THINK I SHOULD BE FORCED TO ACCEPT POOR QUALITY NOR BACK DOWN
BECAUSE I AM THREATENED. WHAT A WAY TO TREAT A CUSTOMER...
Obvious he is causing me added stress...
at least from my POINT OF VIEW.

Only to be let down.
No secret my condition worsens and I am still being KICKED while down ...
I can attest , there is life after ELECTROCUTION and it hurts bad daily.
and ELECTROCUTION ... IS NOT PAINLESS. IT HURTS LIKE HELL ...
You can feel your insides rolling and contorting inside ... and feel the nerves shut down
and loss of function and movement sets in ... I was there.
Effects all sorts of functions and the DOCTORS guess at what they can do ...
some do not hazard to guess. They just pass the patient on ...
they still bill ...for doing NOTHING.
there is life after an injury that should have killed a person...
more like a sentence in a body that is not yours. SUCKS.
sucks worse when friends take advantage of you

No comments:

Post a Comment