45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

Saturday, November 5, 2011

knew

what five weeks ago ... I knew Daniel Koster had issues , money issues when
HE ASKED FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET MY REFUND TOGETHER.
what ?
yupp ... high end knifemaker with 100's of orders on the books with down payments
and paid in full like mine...
and
he needed a couple of weeks to scrounge up the money.
promised it in two weeks ...3 rolled by and nothing
got on him week before last... and he said it went out 8 days ago
still NOTHING
NOW TOLD IT WENT OUT YESTERDAY...
told my fellow knife people on the BLADE FORUMS too.
I do not give a shit who he is ... owes me 210 dollars for a product
he cannot deliver.
my gut tells me he lied back in June just to get some money ...
he knew he was not going to produce the knife in 8 to 12 weeks
like he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment