45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Direction ...

Well folks ... been FORCED to take things in a different direction.
Posts have been deleted from this blog.
Heard another passed along "threat" of legal action because
I am very upset about the QUALITY of MY 45 cal. Wesson Box Lock Rifle built by the king of the GUNSMITHS sitting on his soap box throne.
Fact is you cannot express yourself or use freedom of speech
anymore... constitution is being spat upon by the LEFT.
What strikes me as very ODD ... is a man who DENOUNCED HIS US CITIZENSHIP over a decade ago , would run to the court system
he does not have use of as a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN !
you WILL see the to the facts REVIEW of my Wesson Rifle
Apologize to all ... anyone wanting pics or more information
just ask or email me ... be happy to help.
I think HE has now had plenty of TIME to make things right...
and all I hear are more threats.
sad
I am a disabled man w/ declining condition and this is how
he takes care of that customer. shame... he should be ASHAMED.

No comments:

Post a Comment