45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

45 BOXLOCK E WESSON RIFLE

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OUT


I AM IN PAIN ... more than normal. Back out again , 3 rd time since April.
and they do nothing. Hopkins hinted they might do something next year.
HARDLY WALK ... MOVE ... BREATH without added pain.
Anybody that thinks Insurance and money in the bank ... WILL GET YOU
MEDICAL TREATMENT ... wrong.
Workers Compensation is the most crooked and abusive insurance there is !
and if I try to use my BLUE CROSS... they refuse to cover it.
tried
LEFT TO ~SUFFER~ DAILY AND THEY DO NOT CARE.
Guess I will look for a power wheel chair now ... cannot push a manual one
with my arm. IT HARDLY WORKS SEE... they are happy with that too ...
NEVER DID "HEAL RIGHT" ... Worse as each day comes ...they know it and
do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment